Conditions Of Sale
Babes In Arms Policy
Under 2's will be admitted free of charge to children's shows, but parents must obtain a special ticket from the Box Office on arrival at the theatre.
For all other shows we kindly request patrons contact the Box Office in advance to ascertain whether a performance is deemed to be suitable for young babies by the Management of the Octagon Theatre. If considered to be the case, a ticket will be issued free of charge with the understanding that parents sit near an aisle and be prepared to remove themselves from the auditorium if their baby becomes unsettled. The Octagon Theatre is a family friendly venue and we are happy to assist parents wherever possible, but must also consider our other patrons enjoyment of the theatre and ensure they are not disrupted during performances.
Babes in Arms tickets for all performances permit under 2's to sit on the lap of a parent. If a parent wishes to have a separate seat for their baby they must purchase a ticket accordingly.
Data Protection Policy
The Octagon Theatre adheres to the Data Protection Act. When processing your booking, the Box Office will ask for your name, address and telephone number. This is essential for all non-cash bookings. If you choose to join our mailing list, we will keep you informed of forthcoming shows, attractions and news from The Octagon Theatre. However, your information will not be passed on to any other party, and we will ensure that all mailings are relevant to your interests. The information contained in our brochure is presented in good faith. The management reserves the right to make changes to this information without prior notice. The Octagon Theatre is owned managed and funded by South Somerset District Council.
A £1 ticket levy is included in all stated ticket prices for all shows from September 2016 onwards. This levy will support the development of cultural provision in South Somerset and the development of The Octagon Theatre.
Conditions of Purchase
• Tickets cannot be cancelled and are non-refundable except in the case of a cancelled performance.
• Use of photographic or recording devices is forbidden. For the comfort of all our guests please ensure that any mobile phones or pagers are switched off. Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance, which may be the interval.
• The Management reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised cast and programme without prior notice.
• The Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
• The Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those purchased.