Be Part Of Something
Become a Footlights member at The Octagon Theatre & Westlands.
Join us today and discover just how rewarding it can be.
The Octagon Theatre and its 'sister' venue Westlands bring diverse and exciting performances and events to the Somerset area from the Classical Concert Series to stellar Comedians, Festivals and much more.
Our Footlights members are our core supporters who share our passion for the arts and enjoy an exclusive range of benefits:
- Priority booking, advance email alerts so you can book your preferred seats before the general public.
- Discounts on many performances.
- Exclusive offers.
- Member's only waiting list for returned tickets of sold out performances.
Footlights membership costs only £25 per annum per person.
To join the Footlights Membership Scheme call the Box Office on 01935 422884.
Footlights Membership Terms & Conditions
- As a Footlights Member, you are entitled to the benefits listed on the Footlights Membership page of the Octagon Theatre / Westlands Entertainment Venue website, subject to availability of the benefits above and these Terms.
- The Octagon Theatre / Westlands Entertainment Venue reserves the right to make changes to these Terms including to the Footlights Membership benefits. We may make minor changes to reflect any changes in relevant laws or to implement adjustments that will have no significant effect on your Footlights Membership benefits. For more significant changes we will notify you in advance and you may then contact us to cancel the Footlights Membership before the changes take effect.
- Footlights Membership does not guarantee access to tickets and ticket limits apply to Footlight bookings. Maximum of 4 tickets per performance. Priority booking applies to events selected by The Octagon Theatre / Westlands Entertainment Venue in its sole discretion.
- Footlights Membership benefits are for the personal use of the Member only. Benefits, including priority booking and late access to tickets are not transferable. If the information available to us suggests that you have used your Footlights Membership benefits for commercial gain (e.g. reselling tickets purchased during priority booking periods) we may, at our discretion, cancel your Footlights Membership without notice or refund.
- Footlights Membership is non-refundable unless you have been notified of a significant change and offered the chance to cancel your Footlights Membership.
- Footlights Membership is an annual membership and payment in full covers a period of 12 months from the month of purchase.
- We reserve the right to change Footlights Membership fee amounts although any such change to fees will not come into effect until the expiry of your current subscription term.
- You can renew or upgrade your Footlights Membership and update your details at any time by contacting the Box Office on 01935 422884.
- Footlights Memberships are non-transferable.