Mother Goose is the original pantomime! It’s full of all your favourite traditions – a fabulous fairy, a dastardly baddie and, of course, a bloke in a dress!
Everyone loves Mother Goose but she’s not happy as she wants to be beautiful! It just so happens that the evil, self-obsessed Demon Vanity can offer her everything her heart desires but there’s a price… she must give up the thing she loves the most: her prized goose!
Will fame, fortune, and beauty change Mother Goose? Book your tickets now, and join Yeovil favourites Gordon Cooper, Jack Glanville, and Lizzie Frances to find out.
Once again, this fabulous, festive production will be written by Paul Hendy and produced by Evolution Productions, the same creative team celebrating 10 years at The Octagon Theatre in Yeovil!
With hilarious comedy, beautiful sets and costumes, and fantastic music, Mother Goose promises to be our funniest and most spectacular pantomime ever!
Protect your booking against Covid 19 related illness and purchase ticket protection alongside your Mother Goose tickets to protect your booking should you be affected directly by Covid 19. This service costs £1.50 per ticket.
If you purchase this cover then refunds will be allowed for the following reasons only;
• If you test positive for COVID 19 through a PCR test and are required to self-isolate.
• If you test positive for COVD 19 through a Lateral Flow test and are awaiting your PCR test or result.
• If you have been instructed to self-isolate and can no longer attend your booked performance.
• If you are named as a close contact by NHS Track & Trace of someone who has tested positive for COVID 19 in the last 10 days but you are not legally required to isolate however do not wish to attend the performance to protect yourself and others.
For all of the above, photographic evidence must be produced.
Refunds cannot be given for displaying coronavirus symptoms. If you are displaying symptoms of coronavirus, the current advice is to be tested as soon as possible whereby one of the above may then be applicable.
Refund requests must be made by emailing the Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01935 422884 at least four hours before the performance start time of the booking. Once the performance date and time has passed for the selected tickets we will be unable to issue any refunds. The £1.50 per ticket charge is non-refundable in any circumstance, even in the instance of a show cancellation.
Sunday 5 December at 11am
Relaxed & BSL Interpreted Performance
No flashing merchandise will be permitted at this performance.
This performance is specifically designed to welcome people who will benefit from a more relaxed theatre environment, including those with an Autism Spectrum Condition, sensory communication disorders, or a learning difficulty. It is also designed to be accessible to those with hearing impairments who require British Sign Language interpretation.
A Relaxed and BSL Interpreted performance involves:
• A relaxed attitude to noise and movement within the auditorium.
• Some small changes to light and sound effects in the performance.
• Removal of any strobe lighting and pyrotechnics in the performance.
• Audience members will be able to enter and leave the auditorium as they please.
• A BSL interpreter will sign the dialogue of the show from the side of the stage.
Schedule & Pricing Structure
A £1 ticket levy is included in all stated ticket prices.