The Lord Chamberlain’s Men invite you to join them this summer in Yeovil's Country Park, for the breathless and brilliant tragedy, Macbeth.
Emerging victorious and decorated in war Macbeth receives a thrilling pronouncement from three weird sisters who prophesy he will one day be King of Scotland. Overcome by ambition and driven on by his powerful wife, Macbeth murders the King and sets in motion a terrible sequence of events from which there is no turning back.
The Lord Chamberlain's Men are the UK’s premier all male theatre company - with direct links to the history of William Shakespeare.
A play of supernatural magic, vaulting ambition and an examination of the dreadful consequences of the insatiable lust for power.
This performance will be taking place in Yeovil Country Park, directly behind The Octagon Theatre.
Please bring your own low-backed seating. No tables are permitted. Sun hats, sun cream, sunglasses, raincoats and rain hats should all be considered!
Afternoon Tea for two
Pre-order one of our Afternoon Tea boxes for a pre-show picnic.
Enjoy your choice of a selection of freshly prepared finger sandwiches, freshly baked scones with clotted cream and preserves, homemade cake and bottle green refreshments, or upgrade your box to include a refreshing glass of prosecco.
Each box is designed for 2 people to share and enjoy.
Standard Afternoon Tea for two: £16
Premium Afternoon Tea with Prosecco for two: £25
(Must be purchased in advance, not available to purchase on the evening. Available to order until Friday 4th June.)
- Approximate running time : 1 Hour and 30 Minutes (no interval)
- Photos are permitted, but flash photography and filming are prohibited. Please do not move around to take pictures so as not to disrupt the show for the rest of the audience. Any photo’s taken are strictly for personal use only.
- Our performances continue in all but the very worst weather!
Social distancing measures
- Face masks must be worn on entry but can be removed once seated.
- Social distancing measures are subject to change in-line with any updated Government guidance.
Tickets purchased on the day (Wed 9 June 2021)