Energetic, lively, structured classes which improve fitness, flexibility, co-ordination, muscular strength and confidence. Learn the latest funky moves, routines and dance styles with all your favourite music.
In-line with government guidance on COVID-19, we have moved our Octagon Academy classes back online to keep you active whilst at home during the second national lockdown. Our online classes are open to everyone, please book in advance of the class.
Price per session: £4.00
Age Group: 5-9 years
Teacher: Carrie Madgwick
Available until 12 noon online on the day of the class or 2pm on the day by calling the Box Office on 01935 422884.
Participants will be sent a unique YouTube link before the class starts.
Terms and Guidance, by accessing the classes you are agreeing to the policies outlined:
- Session links are exclusive to class participants, do not share it with others. The Octagon & Westlands are solely responsible for distributing session links.
- If there is more than one person in your household taking the class, please purchase tickets for all members who wish to participate (this helps us to support our facilitators & run these sessions).
- Please conduct yourself as you would in a normal class, taking into consideration others in the group. Make sure you have cleared the space around you and that you are appropriately dressed and safe to participate.
- In order to respect other’s privacy, do not record video, audio or take screenshots of other participants in the call.
- Although the teachers have full indemnity insurance to deliver classes online we cannot accept liability for any injuries sustained by those participating in the classes, nor do we accept any liability for damage to personal property caused during the classes.
- These classes have been set up to ensure we have the best sound and visual quality and have a strong internet connection, however please understand technology can be temperamental and that The Octagon & Westlands should not be held accountable for any technical issues encountered during a session in relation to: Video quality, Audio quality, Internet connection speed, Issues with hardware.